Beauty + Sustainability
Halliday + Baillie has been designing and manufacturing modern architectural hardware in New Zealand for a quarter century. Known by designers around the globe for their iconic flush sliding door hardware sets, in their own Kiwi way they've been innovating other hardware solutions all along. With an exhaustive line of modern stair rail brackets, pulls, and door stops, they continue to bring fresh designs to the table.
All along, a consistent ethic of local production and sourcing, constant improvement of raw materials and sustainable work practices has led to more effective production techniques and less waste.
Timeless hardware for those that appreciate quality.
Exclusive Halliday+Baillie Distributor
Bridgeport Worldwide is proud to bring Halliday + Baillie's unique solutions to designers and builders throughout North America.
Sales & Technical Support
To find a dealer in your area, f0r specification support, or to integrate Halliday + Baillie products into your own offerings, please get in touch. We're eager to partner with you.Download the Core Product Brochure
- Flush pulls for doors of any size
- Flush Pocket Door Locksets
- Flush Keyed-Entry Locksets
- Sliding as well as swing door options
- Available in a 12 architectural finishes
Stair Rail Brackets
- Models milled from aluminum, Series 316 Stainless Steel, and cast in bronze.
- Models for integrating LED lighting
- Available in a wide-range of finishes
- Tested to international standards
- For wood or metal railings
- Magnetic Door Stops
- Solid Brass Door Pulls
- Cabinet Hardware
The New ORB Finish
Halliday + Baillie's new Oil Rubbed Bronze (ORB)
finish is achieved through a multi-layered plating and patina process to ensure finish consistency from one order to the next. The dark bronze living finish is hand burnished with a final layer of good old American bowling alley wax that will wear gracefully over time.