Bridgeport Worldwide is happy to announce the FritsJurgens contest for the Best Pivot Doors of 2022. The contest will showcase unique pivot door projects with refreshing, innovative, and beautiful designs. All projects will be judged by a FritsJurgens representative and the winning architect and designer of last year’s competition.
Submissions are accessed on several criteria, including:
- Category fit
FritsJurgens' Best Pivot Doors of 2022 contest is accepting submissions between now and October 31, 2022. Winners will be announced in December 2022 and featured across many media outlets.
How to Participate in FritsJurgens Best Pivot Doors of 2022 Contest
Submitted projects are assessed within the following five categories. Keep in mind there is no entry fee to participate and no maximum number of entries as long as each submission features different pivot doors.
- Best Exterior Pivot Door - 5 nominees and 1 winner
- Best Interior Pivot Door - 5 nominees and 1 winner
- Best Specialty Application - 3 nominees and 1 winner
- Widest Door - 1 winner
- Tallest Door - 1 winner
There are several rules contestants need to consider when participating in the contest. Here are a few to think about:
- FritsJurgens hardware must be used within the project
- The jury dictates which category the project belongs to
- The pivot door must be installed in a finished environment
- High-resolution images (300dpi preferably) are required for qualification
- Submissions must be received before the deadline (October 31, 2022)
Want to learn more about the contest? Read the complete Terms & Conditions.
Good Luck, and Let the Best Pivot Door Win!
Now it’s time to enter the contest and showcase your unique pivot door project to the world. Good luck to all the contestants, and we look forward to seeing your project come to life.
Bridgeport Worldwide is the exclusive distributor of FritsJurgens products in North America. If you have questions about how FritsJurgens pivot hinge and door systems can bring endless design possibilities to your future projects, get in touch.