Inbound Leads Coordinator
Bridgeport Worldwide has an immediate opening for a talented, personable and team focused Inbound Leads Coordinator. Join the team and help us on our journey to become the global leader in specialty Architectural Hardware solutions!
Bridgeport Worldwide is a happily growing firm (now with over twenty team members) in the high-end North American design and construction sector. We import, market, help specify and sell high-performance building hardware from around the world. We have customers from all segments in the design-build industry ranging from Architecture and Design firms to custom millwork shops, to contractors large and small.
We work with our customers to help them create beautiful environments for their clients. Our success is contingent on our ability to educate anyone in the design/build universe, including our direct customers, on how to properly specify and integrate our product offering into their product lines and projects.
Who you are and why we need you
You are a research maniac with great customer service skills! Pleasant, outgoing and energetic, you can take a task and see it through. Highly organized, conscientious and attentive to detail, you oversee all leads, and do all the pre-sales prep work:
For Customer Service & Sales:
- Sort, tab, review and assign leads
- Search the lead’s company and/or contact and evaluate lead’s value for proper tagging and marketing purposes
- Call contact for more information when necessary
- Enter lead’s information into CRM
- Fulfill literature orders
- Send Manual and canned responses, dealer referral responses
- Marketing campaigns data sorting and entry into systems
- Transform pdf data into spreadsheets
- Assist on special marketing projects
What you need
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with CRMs and order processing
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, or Excel spreadsheets
- Comfort with numbers
- A personable, high spirit and curious personality
- A positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- A strong sense of design and aesthetics
- An obsession for detail
- A willingness to learn about both our products and our customers
- The ability to work well with others & looks for faster/easier processes
What you get
- A smart, industrious, relaxed yet professional team to work with and learn from
- Supportive hands-off management
- Integrity and commitment
- Fast potential for growth
- The opportunity to become an expert within the select world of architectural hardware
- Generous paid vacation
- Easy parking, great coffee and fun holiday parties (Yes, those are slowly coming back!)
Does this ad give you thrills? Let us know why!
Bridgeport Worldwide strives to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences make our service, and our company better.
B-W Covid 19 Hiring Status
Bridgeport Worldwide will be conducting remote and in-person interviews during this period, so long as in person meetings remain permissible under CDC guidelines. This role is a full time position, ideally filled by an individual able to be in our Bridgeport, Connecticut office on a regular basis. Due to the current Covid 19 situation, we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Interested in working with us?
Fill out the application below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.